Radio and Webinars
The Naked Voice: Transform Your Life Through the Power of Sound
Guest: Chloë Goodchild
Host: Alex Doman
January 6, 2016
Both science and spirituality agree that every particle of matter, every phenomenon we experience, is a form of resonance or vibration. The human voice is quite literally a mouthpiece of this truth; there is no form of expression more personal, more tied to our identities, than our voices. In her book, The Naked Voice Chloë Goodchild gives readers the tools to guide them in a process of sound healing and soul communication that is guaranteed to open the heart and restore forgiveness, compassion, and interconnectedness between individuals and in their communities. At the heart of every human journey exists the longing to feel at home in one’s self and in the world.
Join Alex Doman and his guest Chloë Goodchild as they discuss some essential components of The Naked Voice including:
- A direct experience of your own authentic voice
- An opportunity to make your inner voice audible
- A selection of transformative vocal tools for living
- Energy movement practices to embody your intention and purpose.
- A new perspective on the significance of spoken, sung and silent voice for leadership
- An opportunity to develop an empowering relationship with your vulnerability