Build a brighter future with our music-based therapy
Offer proven neuroscience-based music listening therapy in your practice
Get started by discovering solutions and benefits for you
The Listening Program®
Improve your brain health and functioning
Connect brain and body using rhythm
The Movement Program
Maximize your learning ability
Your personalized brain fitness program
The world's most scientifically advanced sleep program
Solutions for active military, their families, and veterans
Books & Music
A wealth of resources for you
What you need to access our scientifically designed music
Host: Alex Doman - Founder
Guest: David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM -
Renowned neurologist David Perlmutter, MD, blows the lid off a topic that’s been buried in medical literature for far too long: carbs are destroying your brain. And not just unhealthy carbs, but even healthy ones like whole grains can cause dementia, ADHD, anxiety, chronic headaches, depression, and much more. On this call Dr. Perlmutter will share what happens when the brain encounters common ingredients in your daily bread and fruit bowls, why your brain thrives on fat and cholesterol, and how you can spur the growth of new brain cells at any age. Alex and his guest will explore these main points from his new book Grain Brain which will be released on September 17th, 2013:
- Can Alzheimer’s be prevented?
- If celiac disease affects only about 1-2 % of the population, why all the concern about gluten?
- What’s so bad about carbs as far as the brain is concerned?
- What other brain issues are related to gluten sensitivity?
- What do you do all day – professionally?
- Why are American schoolchildren so unhealthy?
- You recently challenged the mainstream thesis of Alzheimer’s as being caused by a particular protein (beta-amyloid) please explain.