Build a brighter future with our music-based therapy
Offer proven neuroscience-based music listening therapy in your practice
Get started by discovering solutions and benefits for you
The Listening Program®
Improve your brain health and functioning
Connect brain and body using rhythm
The Movement Program
Maximize your learning ability
Your personalized brain fitness program
The world's most scientifically advanced sleep program
Solutions for active military, their families, and veterans
Books & Music
A wealth of resources for you
What you need to access our scientifically designed music
Host: Alex Doman - Founder
Guest: Mandy Doman - Chief Operating Officer
Advanced Brain Technologies founder, Alex Doman has invested 25 years working with some of the top minds in music and neuroscience to create products and technologies to help people reach their unlimited potential.
This presentation was filmed at the Los Angeles Convention Center at Powerful-U | LA 19 and is of a breakout session Alex did with his wife Mandy.
Together they share vital information, to help you, use music for self-transformation, and become the best version of yourself.
In this episode listen and discover:
- How to put music to work by creating your own daily soundtrack
- The neuroscience of emotion and arousal
- What music zones are, and how they can help you achieve life balance
- How to regulate your autonomic nervous system and reach the relaxation response
- The four brain chemicals that influence our happiness
- Mandy’s personal story of how using music listening therapy and The Listening Program® has helped her in her life. She shares how she created a daily morning ritual of listening, meditation, yoga, art and journaling, and how it has facilitated her recovery from childhood trauma and inspired her to be a champion for others and their life journey.