Radio and Webinars
Neurotechnology - The Resilience, Performance, and Rehabilitation Solution for Military, Veterans, and Their Families
Guest: Fara Eve Barnes
Host: Alex Doman
November 4, 2015
Over the past decade, the first treatment response for the military and veteran epidemic of sleep disorders, traumatic brain injury, post-traumatic stress, mental health, and suicide prevention has been pharmaceuticals which are ineffective and have long-lasting negative side effects.
At present, the suicide rate among veterans is 23 lives a day; sleep disorders among active duty is above 54%, and the most common pharmaceuticals used for mental health and sleep disorders are both highly addictive and proven to do permanent harm.
The only effective, drug-free solutions to address all of these life-debilitating physiological and psychological issues, are non-invasive neurotechnologies.
U.S. military veteran, tactical, defense and performance expert, and motivational speaker Fara Eve Barnes is on a mission to rapidly implement neurotechnology solutions for defense and tactical applications within the defense, military, veteran, and law enforcement populations.
Join Alex Doman and his guest Fara Eve Barnes as they discuss the role of neurotechnology in defense and tactical applications for resilience, performance and rehabilitation including:
- implementing an advanced training model beyond the current elite mental and physical strength and extreme endurance paradigm.
- accelerated learning for advanced skills training.
- real-time evaluation and improvement of individual and team tactical performance, leadership, and deadly force decision making (DFDM).
- resilience against and recovery from traumatic brain injury (TBI), post-traumatic stress (PTS), sleep disorders, suicide, and more.
- non-pharmaceutical solutions offering military and their families, and veterans mobile neurotechnology hardware, software and apps with customized training and personalized programs to use in the convenience of their home or work, out in the field, and down range for optimal resilience, performance, and recovery.