Science journalist Max Lugavere joins Advanced Brain Technologies founder and CEO Alex Doman to discuss Max’s new book, Genius Foods- Become Smarter, Happier, and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life.
You may have seen or listened to one of the prior interviews with Alex and Max, or perhaps you’ve seen one of his many appearances as on The Dr. Oz Show, as the go to brain expert.
After his mother was diagnosed with a rare form of dementia, Max put his career on hold to learn everything he could about brain health. Desperate for answers, he dedicated himself to uncovering the most up-to-date scientific research, talking to dozens of leading scientists and clinicians around the world, and visiting the country’s best neurology departments—all in the hopes of understanding his mother’s condition.
In Genius Foods, Lugavere now presents a comprehensive guide to brain optimization. In it, he uncovers the link between our dietary and lifestyle choices and our brain function, revealing how the foods you eat directly affect your ability to focus, learn, remember, create, analyze new ideas, and maintain a balanced mood.
Weaving together pioneering research on dementia prevention, cognitive optimization, and nutritional psychiatry, Lugavere distills groundbreaking science into actionable lifestyle changes. It’s a two-week plan and lifestyle guide that will shrink your belly and grow your brain. In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- The nutrients that can boost your memory and improve mental clarity (and where to find them);
- The foods and tactics that can energize and rejuvenate your brain, no matter your age;
- How to kick-start a brain-boosting fat-loss method so powerful it has been called “biochemical liposuction”;
- A technique to improve your fitness (and brain health) in one fifth the gym time; and
- The foods that can improve your happiness, both now and for the long term.
With Genius Foods, Lugavere offers a cutting-edge yet practical road map to eliminating brain fog and optimizing the brain’s health and performance today—and decades into the future.
Learn more about Genius Foods- Become Smarter, Happier, and More Productive While Protecting Your Brain for Life at geniusfoodsbook.com