Radio and Webinars
Guest: Dr. Charles Shidlofsky, O.D., FCOVD
Host: Sheila Allen, MA, OTR
June 18, 2013
Helen Keller stated “it is a terrible thing to see and have no vision”. While she was speaking metaphorically, visual perception does play an essential role in how we see, perceive, and respond to our world.
Join host Sheila Allen and her special guest, neurodevelopmental vision specialist Dr. Charles Shidlofsky, as they explore the role of auditory and visual function in the delicate dance of the primary sensory systems.
This call will explore:
- The foundational skills for learning
- The importance of integrating these foundational skills
- Differences between Eyesight and Vision
- Vision skills and Neuro-Sensory Testing
- Potential Vision Therapies
- Why as a Vision Specialist Dr. Shidlofsky is interested in providing The Listening Program® for his patients.