Radio and Webinars
Guest: Dr. Susan Andrews
Host: Sheila Allen, MA, OTR
January 15, 2013
Stress impacts us all. And listening can be an effective tool for stress regulation. Join Sheila and her guest, child neuropsychologist, and author, Dr. Susan Andrews as they explore the impact of stress, and how music can be used as an effective tool for reducing stress in our, and our clients’ lives.
- What is stress and what does it actually do to people?
- What’s the difference between stress and anxiety?
- How/why does music work to reduce stress?
- Why are stressed clients such good referrals for music-based listening therapies such as TLP?
- Tips and tools for working with different kinds of stress