Radio and Webinars
Guest: Alan Heath, BSc. (Hons.) Psych.
Host: Sheila Allen, MA, OTR
January 20, 2015
Begin 2015 with the resolve to bring new objectivity to your work with TLP, inTime and other methods and techniques you use. Join host Sheila Allen and her esteemed guest, TAVS developer Alan Heath, to learn about a screening tool that’s being put to work within successful practices around the world – the Test of Auditory and Visual Skills (TAVS).
- Why and how TAVS was developed
- Its usefulness with clients from young children through adults, of varied cultural and language backgrounds, attentional and cognitive skills, and motor abilities
- How specific foundational auditory and visual skills can be measured
- How you can use TAVS to help determine specific client changes periodically through and following the course of listening
- The training to become certified to administer TAVS
Please fill out this quick contact form to access this content.